Find Your State Legislator

This site will help you find your State Representative by city and town.

Write Your U.S. Representative             Write Your U.S. Senators

This service will assist you by identifying your senators in the U.S. Senate and congressperson in the U.S. House of Representatives and provide contact information. Please review the frequently asked questions if you have problems using this service.


Click here for a complete list of state legislators assigned to the Joint Committee on Education.


Child Care Aware

Check out the Child Care Aware for information about child care and related legislation before Congress.

Child Care Aware Parent Network

A free virtual membership organization for parents & grandparents

Massachusetts Child Care Facts

massachusetts child care


 Lawrence Office: 190 Hampshire Street, Lawrence, MA 01840
Phone: (800) 660-2868 or (978) 686-4288 TTY Service: 711   Fax: (978) 975-3120 | Referral Line: (978) 722-2

Open for All Client Services: Monday 9 AM - 7 PM,  Tuesday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM